ADDMAS full bore flow meter is a cost effective flow meter for conductive liquids such as Raw Water, Chilled water, effluents, Potable water and industrial chemicals. Using time proven electromagnetic flow metering principle, ADDMAS flow meters are available for pipes from ½ “ NB to 12” NB. Since there are no moving parts, the flow meter gives years of maintenance free service. It’s performance is independent of temperature, pressure, density and viscosity of medium. The flow meter is obstruction less and hence the pressure drop is almost negligible.
ADDMAS has all the features required in field mountable metering equipment. These include - weather proof / flame proof enclosure, RS485 communication option , with 4 to 20 mA isolated Current output for Flow signal transmission option for process control. The converter is available as field mounted-IP65 protection category. An optional batching controller also available on request.
- High Accuracy Flow metering
- Optional Digital Transmission
- Isolated 4 to 20 mA current output
- IP 65 Field / Wall mounted Enclosure
- 2 Line Alpha numeric back lit display
- Flange / sandwich type mounting
- Easy maintenance as no moving part.
- Operates over wide range of Pressure and Temperature.
- Low cost against highest quality.
This Flowmeters find varied applications where the flowing medium is difficult to handle. Major advantage of these flowmeters are : zero pressure drop, No moving part and highest accuracy level at most affordable cost. Some of the major application can be described below:
- Sugar industries and distilleries
- Chemical / Pharmaceuticals